Sunday, November 4, 2012

Moving Forward

It is Sunday night and I am listening to my new favorite album Black Eyed Galaxy by Anders Osborne.  Mind of a Junkie, Send Me a Friend, and Higher Ground all sum up the thoughts and feelings I have had today.  Thoughts about bad memories from a year ago today, feelings about the doctors appointment I have tomorrow and the employment situation I am in.  Most of all the reflection on how God has given me an opportunity to work on my selfishness in the event of getting some help in replacing the vehicle I just lost.  What I learned is that I really need to do another fourth and fifth step.  There is still a lot of anger and resentment lingering around certain subjects.  And like someone shared in my meeting tonight I am tired of carrying that fucking shit around and am ready to get rid of it once and for all.  I cant change what happened over the past year and I was not to blame for most of it but I did play a part in it and I am ready to let it go.  I am tired of being angry and full of resentment.  Unfortunately this is what I have tonight.  Time to let it all fucking go!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment